Use our Long-term EEG monitoring Cap to record multiple EEG channels with reduced application time and increased subject comfort.
Greentek Long-term EEG monitoring Cap is positioned to the international 10/20 methods of EEG electrode placement. And due to a new design, the caps incorporate a soft, skin-compatible silicone holder between the electrode and the scalp. When the electrode cap is in place, EEG Conductive gel can be injected into each electrode (via a central gel access hole) with a blunt-tipped syringe, hence these caps are excellent for long term EEG monitoring as well as standard EEG/ERP investigations.
Through Greentek’s connector cables the Long-term monitoring EEG Cap is compatible with virtually all EEG amplifiers available on the market.
Greentek Long-term EEG monitoring Cap is designed for heads with a diameter range of 26-62 cm and comes in nine sizes:
|No.||Size||Head Circumference||Description||Label Color Code|
|EEG Cap 1||L||58-62cm||Adult Large||Blue|
|EEG Cap 2||M||54-58cm||Adult Medium||Red|
|EEG Cap 3||S||50-54cm||Adult Small||Yellow|
|EEG Cap 4||XS||46-50cm||Children Large||Green|
|EEG Cap 5||Infant Cap I||42-46cm||Children Medium||Light Blue|
|EEG Cap 6||Infant Cap II||38-42cm||Children Small||Pink|
|EEG Cap 7||Infant Cap III||34-38cm||Newborn||Coffee|
|EEG Cap 8||Infant Cap IV||30-34cm||Premature|
|EEG Cap 9||Infant Cap V||26-30cm||Premature|
- Soft and comfortable, perfect for Long-Term EEG Monitoring of 24 to 72 hours.
- Improved quality of recording and patient comfort
- High quality EEG electrode materials on your request: Ag/AgCl coated electrodes or Sintered Ag/AgCl electrodes
- International standard 10-20 electrode placement system
- 21 channel as standard, with custom channels to order
- Well-tailored elastic cap, 9 different sizes, from premature to adult