Greentek Infant EEG caps are similar to the regular EEG Caps. The cap itself is made of soft, stretchy material and has electrodes sewn into it. The electrodes are positioned to the International standard 10-20 electrode placement..
These caps will fit premature infants to children and and comes in the following sizes:
|EEG Cap 4||XS||46-50cm||Children Large||Green|
|EEG Cap 5||Infant Cap I||42-46cm||Children Medium||Light Blue|
|EEG Cap 6||Infant Cap II||38-42cm||Children Small||Pink|
|EEG Cap 7||Infant Cap III||34-38cm||Newborn||Coffee|
|EEG Cap 8||Infant Cap IV||30-34cm||Premature|
|EEG Cap 9||Infant Cap V||26-30cm||Premature|
The Children Large EEG Cap will fit approximately 65% of all patients over the age of 5.
The Children Medium EEG Cap will fit primarily children from the ages of 2 to 5 years.
The Children Small EEG Cap will fit most children from 9 months to 2 years of age.
Sizes in age are approximate; the patient should always be measured to determine proper cap size. See Special Head Measuring Tape.
● High quality EEG electrode materials
● International standard 10-20 electrode placement
● Well tailored elastic cap, custom made from newborn to Children Large sizes
● Ensure fast, comfortable and precise EEG measurement
● Compatible with any equipment through Greentek connector cables
● ODM and OEM