GT-5 Freeprep Conductive Gel is our patented product that combines the typical two step approach of skin preparation and conductivity gel application into a single step. It can be used as abrasive gel to prepare the skin only, or be used as Conductive Gel directly for a variety of bio-potential measurements such as EEG, ECG EMG, etc.
It can be just used as abrasive gel to prepare the skin, but can also be used as Conductive Gel for a variety of biopotential measurements such as EEG, ECG EMG, etc.
The mild abrasive Conductive gel is skin-friendly and assists in lowering impedance at the electrode site with minimal discomfort and irritation.
GT-5 Freeprep Conductive Gel is an ideal gel for prompt skin impedance reduction.
● Safe and comfortable
● Prompt skin impedance reduction at one single step
● Two functions: skin preparation and conductivity
● Easy applied with EEG caps
● Easy to clean with water
● Room temperature storage with shelf life up to 36 months
● Available in Tube of 30g and in Bottle of 473g