GT-20 EEG Conductive Paste is a self-adhesive and conductive electrode paste specifically formulated for use with neurodiagnostic cup electrodes to reduce skin impedance. This EEG Conductive Paste holds electrodes in place to keep tests running smoothly and ensures you’re always receiving a steady signal for the clearest possible results and reduces the chance of having to reapply electrodes partway through a test.
GT-20 EEG Conductive Paste is ideal suitable for EEG tests, evoked potential procedures, ENG exams, brainmapping, and MSLT procedures.
● Safe and comfortable
● Perfect balance between adhesion and conductivity
● Applied with both cup electrodes and EEG caps
● Suitable for Long-term EEG monitoring
● Non-drying and easy to clean with water
● Room temperature storage with shelf life up to 24 months
● Available in bottle of 8 oz /228g